You can call us directly or email us (or use the Contact Form below) giving details of your requirements. We will process the information and determine the best course of action then contact you to suggest ideas and arrangements about how we can help. You will also have the opportunity to discuss any other queries you may have.
When you phone us, you will be asked for this information:
- Area of residence (for home tuition)
- Number of students
- Age of students (if under 18)
- Travelling arrangements if known (for home tuition)
- Intensity of tuition (in a few cases)
- Previous tuition progress
You should expect the following from us when you ring:
- A courteous and friendly voice
- Genuine advice and a realistic forecast of what the tuition will achieve
- Answers to any reasonable questions about our tutors or the implications of engaging a tutor
What you will not get!
- Rash promises of the type (which we have seen advertised) "Guaranteed an A or your money back" and "My son went from an 'E' to an 'A' after 4 sessions".
- Pushy selling. We do not benefit from nor wish to hard-sell our clients. We will tell you what to expect and how much it costs; the rest is up to you.
- Sale gimmicks. There are relatively few in the industry but they do exist. They usually go hand-in-hand with the offer of a 'free assessment'. Our tutors are professionals just doing their jobs. Also, you are the client - you tell the tutor what you want to achieve.
- Huge up front payments. You start your lesson with the tutor and if you are satisfied, then you pay for the follow-up lessons.
- Hidden extras. What you see is what you get. We will give you the cost for the tuition, explain in plain English what is and is not included.
Administrative Office Hours
10:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 1:00pm Saturday
ETS Education Centre
304 Lap Fai Building, 6-8 Pottinger Street, Central. HK
General Information: email@example.com